This post may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosures.
Are you a new mom feeling all of the feels? Postpartum is no joke!
I remember when I became a mom and felt so many different emotions. One one hand, I was over the moon, ready to take on this new role as a mama. On the other hand, I was filled with questions, in desperate need of rest, and often wondered “what is the best thing to do?”
If you’re a first time mom, just know that your feelings are valid. No matter what, you’re going to have days where you just feel completely off.
Whenever you’re feeling down, you can use positive affirmations to help you stay grounded and shift your mindset.
If you enjoy this post, then grab a FREE printable of these 20 awesome postpartum affirmations!
20 Positive Postpartum Affirmations for New Moms
- I am grateful for this learning experience.
- I am blessed to have this baby.
- I am fortunate that I gave birth.
- I am excited for this new adventure of motherhood.
- I am learning and it is okay to not have all of the answers.
- My feelings are valid.
- I can handle hard situations.
- If I can give birth, I am capable of anything.
- I am a strong woman.
- Dreams do come true, my baby is proof.
- I will adjust to this major life change.
- I will be patient with myself.
- I accept my body in this new phase.
- I will find my groove.
- I am proud to be a mom.
- Motherhood is a blessing.
- I can find balance in this new lifestyle.
- I am doing my best.
- I have a special bond with my baby.
- I will give myself grace.
BEFORE YOU GO…
Need some guidance on your postpartum journey? Then check out my Postpartum Self Care Bundle! This bundle is meant to help you get in tune with how you’re feeling and ensure that you are making time for self care. For just $3, you’ll get:
- A list of 10 journal prompts + a blank sheet for free writing
- A blank page to write down your favorite motherhood memories and milestones (for you and baby)
- A self care bucket list
- Weekly Check-In Journaling Page
Once you download your bundle, you can print off as many copies as you’d like so you can continue journaling about motherhood and checking in with yourself weekly! Grab your postpartum self care bundle here.